News Gurren Lagann Director's Studio Makes Inferno Cop Anime
posted on 2012-12-22 10:10 EST
Studio Trigger, the new anime studio co-founded by director Hiroyuki Imaishi (Dead Leaves, Gurren Lagann, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt), began streaming a preview for the new Inferno Cop work on the Anime Bancho YouTube channel on Saturday. According to the project's official Twitter account, the new work is an anime that will debut on December 25.
The staff includes:
- Supervisor: Hiroyuki Imaishi
- Concept Design: Shigeto Koyama (Gurren Lagann, Eureka Seven, Star Driver)
- Plot Development: Hiromi Wakabayashi (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Gurren Lagann)
- Series Director: Akira Amemiya (animation director on Gurren Lagann, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt)
- Production: Studio TRIGGER
The story deals with those in this world who dwell in the dark, invisible to the naked eye. From time to time, these figures bare their fangs and attack people. Inferno Cop is a messenger of justice who came from the depths of hell to protect people from them.
Available Now: One Week Friends - Graineliers -
So I'm A Spider, So What? - A Terrified Teacher At Ghoul School - Angels of Death - Shiver - Splatoon - Astra Lost in Space - Neo Parasyte M - Card Captor Sakura: Clear Card - and much more! ― Welcome to Anime News Network's Fall Manga Guide! You may have see...