News Sega Games, Uta no Prince-sama Designer to Unveil New Idol Raising Project
posted on 2017-12-11 15:00 EST by Karen Ressler
Sega Games opened a teaser website and Twitter account for a new "idol raising" project aimed at female players on Saturday. The company will reveal more information at an event at Roppongi Nicofarre in Tokyo on February 14.
The staff includes:
- Producer: Hideki Irie
- Director: Akiko Akata
- Script: Takashi Mizuno
- Sound Director: Keiichi Nozaki (Magical Warfare)
- Character Plan: Ebira
- Character Design: Mitsue Mori (Uta no Prince Sama)
- Character Production: Production I.G (Haikyu!!, Miss Hokusai)
- Backgrounds: Deho Gallery (Mary and The Witch's Flower)
- Art Director: Akane Iwakuma (Black Butler)
- Promotional Video Production: Dandelion Animation Studio
CHOKKAKU, Yoshikiko Chino, Keizō Nakanishi, Kurousa-P, and Gin (BUSTED ROSE) are contributing to the music. Voice actor agencies contributing to the project include Aoni Production, Arts Vision, Atomic Monkey, 81 Produce, and Ken Production.
The project will have 18 idols.
Now Available: Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs - Late night! The Genius Bakabon - Revue Starlight - Grand Blue Dreaming - Happy Sugar Life - Lord of Vermilion - Free! Dive to the Future - Angolmois: Record of Mongol Invasion - Drop Kick on my Devil! - Asobi Asobase - Planet With - Chio's School Road - and much more!