10 All-New Decks for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D'S Decade Duels Plus Available for Download
YU-GI-OH! 5D'S DECADE DUELS PLUS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
Rule the Holidays with Awesome Structure Decks for the Popular Trading Card Game on XBox Live and PlayStation®Network!
El Segundo, CA (January 8, 2014) – Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. (KONAMI) is brightening the holidays for console Duelists with the company's release of new Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME add-on content on the XBox Live online entertainment network for the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. The new Decks will be available for download today on XBox Live and PlayStation®Network for only $2.99 each.
Duelists will enjoy competing with all-new Decks from the widely popular Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG franchise to the video game platform, which spans television and the trading card game.
Downloadable Decks available for XBox Live and PlayStation®Network include:
· Pieces of Exodia - Are you skilled enough to win with the power of Exodia, Destiny Board, or Final Countdown?
· Syncing Dragon – Synchro Summon the Legendary Dragons from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
· Release the Iron Core - Monsters fueled by the Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru do your bidding.
· Worm Unity - Plan a devious strategy with crafty Worms and their devastating Flip Effects.
· Chance for Gold - Are you lucky enough to wield the power of the Arcana Force and other cards that rely on the flip of a coin?
· Reflection Destruction - Powerful Monsters and Traps that punish your opponent for attacking.
· Weapons of Power - Overcome your opponent with this Deck of dangerous equipment cards.
· Silent Levels – This Deck is highlighted with the powerful Leveling monsters: Silent Magician, Silent Swordsman, and Armed Dragon.
· Ritual Victory -Summon Reshef the Dark Being and other Ritual Summon Monsters like the powerful Demise, King of Armageddon.
· Returning to Mist Valley - Winged beasts of Mist Valley populate this deck.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus game features and functionality include:
- Voice and Text chat compatibility
- Over 3,500 playable cards, including cards featured in Yu-Gi-Oh! Classic, GX and 5D's Decks
- Hundreds of additional cards and packs available for purchase through XBox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation® Store
- Online Multiplayer with up to four-player Tag Duel for total Yu-Gi-Oh! supremacy
- Game play customization with user created rules
- Multiple Game Modes including Quick Match, Rank Match and Custom Match
- Online Leader Boards to track your stats against anyone Worldwide
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus is available for download now via the Games Store on XBox Live and PlayStation®Network for $9.99.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus is rated “E10+” (Suggestive Themes and Mild Fantasy Violence) by the ESRB.
Duelists can tune in every Saturday morning for the all-new Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal animated series and classic Yu-Gi-Oh! episodes on Vortexx on The CW in the United States. In addition, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal airs twice on Sundays on Nicktoons. In Canada, Duelists can watch episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal every Friday and Saturday on YTV!
For more information on Konami or the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, please visit www.yugioh-card.com or call 310-220-8630.
About The Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG
The Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME is the #1 trading card game in the world with over 25 billion cards sold. It is a game of strategy, where players create individual Decks of cards collected from Structure Decks and Booster Packs. Two players engage in a Duel while using cards that represent powerful monsters, magical Spells and surprising Traps. Duelists with well-constructed Decks, dominating monsters, solid strategy and good fortune are the victors in the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. is the exclusive licensee and rights holder to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG in North America and Latin America.
KONAMI is a leading developer, publisher and manufacturer of electronic entertainment properties and traditional trading card games. KONAMI's software titles include the popular franchises Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, DanceDanceRevolution and Castlevania, among other top sellers. KONAMI is also the manufacturer of the wildly popular Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, which has sold more than 25 billion cards worldwide. The latest information about KONAMI can be found on the Web at www.konami.com. KONAMI CORPORATION is a publicly traded company based in Tokyo, Japan with subsidiaries Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. in Tokyo, Japan, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. in the United States and Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. in Windsor, the United Kingdom. KONAMI CORPORATION is traded in the United States on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol KNM. Details of the products published by KONAMI can be found at www.konami.com.