• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Viewing posts

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
population_tire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:45 pm Reply with quote
I can't seem to find a way to view past posts without posting in a thread then going back to that forum and clicking my name. Would it be possible to add an easier way to view posts? Or even a "view profile" button on the Forum > Profile page. Currently there is only an option to edit it but not view it.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quote
You can always go to the Forum Tab > Search > and then enter your name under "Author" and select "Display results as posts".

I do agree that a tweak to the Profile section under the Forum Tab would be nice. Perhaps "View Profile" and "Edit Profile" options.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quote
Well there are a few methods of doing this.

The most obvious is that when you're viewing the forum index there is a link in the upper right corner of the list labeled "view your posts". Unfortunately this brings up a chronological list of the threads you have posted in, and doesn't show the posts directly.

The other option is that if you're logged in and performed any activity in the forums recently then the list of online users at the bottom of the forum index should have your username in it. Just click that and it'll bring you to your profile just like if you had clicked to view your profile in a post.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1