• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Persona 4 the Animation's New Promotional Video Streamed [2011-06-24]

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dessa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quote
BTW, it's not just that hour, as I've managed to watch it in either the 9 or 10am PDT hour (it goes up at 8am PDT), but it's definitely less than 3 1/2 hours, as this one's already gone.

New countdown, gonna be another in 20 hours.

Also, the trailer confirmed Rie Kugimiya as reprising Rise's role (it's also now on the website).
Hagaren Viper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:28 pm Reply with quote
Aw man, I've been waiting for something of more substance, and it's awesome~

Although, where the heck is spoiler[Naoto?] I wanna see them animated too >:
Dessa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:45 pm Reply with quote
Considering that that character is fairly minor in the plot by this point in the timeline, I figure we won't get information until at least the next set of trailers.

I'm replaying the game in real time right now, but IIRC, after Rise it's the creepy stalker guy in July, and then that person in September. They might even wait to give us that character's info until September, since it starts in October.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:36 am Reply with quote
Getting a little closer.

Article reminded me of the awesomeness that they actually reunited the key game staff like Kaneko, Soejima and Meguro, to reprise their roles in between any games they may be working on during the production of Catherine, love how serious they are with P4's anime adaptation. Smile

I do hope somehow we get lucky in that when it finally makes it over here, somehow whoever gets it will accept the costs of getting our awesome US game cast back too with maybe some kind of co-production deal with Atlus to deal with the costs or something, as it'd be a shame if we don't get them back too given how good they were like Japanese gamers are.

Don't want summer over but still can't wait for October for this...the wait's getting harder Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1