• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Hatsune Miku's 'Many 39s Giving Day' Concert Goods Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunflowerseed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:40 am Reply with quote
I am really happy to see so many items being made as collectables for Miku's live concert tours. I am also very happy that none of the items cross the line of decency which would make her a bad IDOL for young people. I would like to know how the people who are going to buy all that stuff while in there are going to make it out after the event with all the items they bought Laughing ! Imagine being packed in like sardines with all those glow sticks and those bags of collectibles.
cat_clan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 am Reply with quote
sunflowerseed wrote:
I am really happy to see so many items being made as collectables for Miku's live concert tours. I am also very happy that none of the items cross the line of decency which would make her a bad IDOL for young people. I would like to know how the people who are going to buy all that stuff while in there are going to make it out after the event with all the items they bought :lol: ! Imagine being packed in like sardines with all those glow sticks and those bags of collectibles.

Most of the time in Japan fans leave their collectibles in lockers near the event.
absurdum

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:51 am Reply with quote
I want the leather wallet chain.
Time to wait at Mandrake.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:09 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
One-size-fits-most

Are clothing articles bearing such a description commonplace? One suspects the distributors had certain consequences in mind when labelling the apparel so cautiously.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:42 pm Reply with quote
Muffler Towel. That's an interesting name for a scarf, even thought it would be a bar mate in the UK if it is made of towelling. I guess no one could be bothered to make a "Glow Leek", which I would have thought would sell like ice-cream in August. Wink
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
Muffler Towel. That's an interesting name for a scarf, even thought it would be a bar mate in the UK if it is made of towelling. I guess no one could be bothered to make a "Glow Leek", which I would have thought would sell like ice-cream in August. Wink
It doesn't say it's a scarf but the word muffler means a type of scarf. Or were you referring to the "towel" part? I suppose that's interesting if it's a scarf that doubles as a towel, but I wouldn't want to wear it if I needed to wipe up any spilled beer.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1