• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ni no Kuni PS3's N. American Release Delayed to Early 2013

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fletcher1991

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:11 am Reply with quote
Looks like a more kiddy version of Kingdom Hearts, with maybe some Page Master mixed in lol.

Anyways sucks its delayed, but then again I didn't even know this was getting a release here till now. So I am not too upset.
tuxedocat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:19 am Reply with quote
Actually, I've been waiting to pre-order this. I guess I'll be waiting some more.

Thanks for the English clip though, I hadn't seen that one!
Emerje

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:10 am Reply with quote
This gets delayed the same day One Piece: Pirate Warriors gets it's North American release date in November. That can't be a coincidence... Rolling Eyes

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Majin Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 am Reply with quote
Well i honestly don't mind the delay as that i already have dozens of games to play on back-pile. I just hope that the game will be translated properly and will include the Japanese audio. Else i wouldn't care even if they released it in 2030 !
Kiyomaro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:35 am Reply with quote
Majin Tenshi wrote:
I just hope that the game will be translated properly and will include the Japanese audio. Else i wouldn't care even if they released it in 2030 !

if they're bothering to even release it in English in the first place, why wouldn't be properly translated?
Primus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 am Reply with quote
Majin Tenshi wrote:
Well i honestly don't mind the delay as that i already have dozens of games to play on back-pile. I just hope that the game will be translated properly and will include the Japanese audio. Else i wouldn't care even if they released it in 2030 !

The Japanese audio is apparently rancid, so I'm not sure why you'd want to listen to it.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:37 pm Reply with quote
This gets delayed? 2013? Hope the world is still here by then. Oh well, at least I can still get it when it comes out. I bet you it still comes out before 'Last Guardian'.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:23 am Reply with quote
Primus wrote:
Majin Tenshi wrote:

The Japanese audio is apparently rancid, so I'm not sure why you'd want to listen to it.

Probably contributed to its lukewarm sales in Japan.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1