• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood DVD Collection in August

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Volibear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quote
i'm glad i held out for this now, although i'll probably still wait for a price drop since i want to get Spice and Wolf I & II first and a 10 disc set will probably put me back about £50 going off the Naruto Shippuden and Soul Eater big box sets
UtenaAnthy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:16 am Reply with quote
I already bought the u.k. 1 cour sets, and am planning to buy the u.s. BD rerelease when I get a Region A Blu-ray player. I wish I'd had a Blu-ray player when they were attempting to release the show on Blu-ray in the u.k., I would have bought those releases, though I guess just one extra sale wouldn't have made a difference WRT the cancellation of the u.k. BD release.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:42 pm Reply with quote
When I had some spare money I while back I debated on a few things and ended getting Xam'd on BD as that was the most "at risk" title at the time. It didn't pay off ^^;
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Nilrem

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:05 am Reply with quote
I bought the FMA BD's, I didn't even try for XAM'd (it wasn't high on my buy list at the time, and after the FMA blu's I was a tad annoyed).

I'll probably buy the compete DVD set, I didn't buy the DVD's after the first 2 blu sets (partly because I was a little annoyed, partly because I didn't want to buy part 3 or 4 and find the next volume cancelled).

It's a shame as I suspect if they were to release a full set of the blu's now, they might actually sell better than the original releases, what with the price of blu-ray players now starting at not that much more than decent DVD players (I actually bought a pair for £60 each, and have seen a number of models at around that price now)..
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1