• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RightStuf / Lucky Penny / Nozomi Ent. Solicitations Thread

Goto page   Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WTK

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quote
Rental Magica DVD Collection 2 (S) - Litebox - $39.99 - 10/2/12
Quote:
Contains episodes 13-24 in both broadcast and chronological orders.

While supplies last, customers ordering this collection will also receive a book featuring more than 100 pages of background information about the series and its mythology.

Special Features: Character Bios, Special Promo 2, Commercial Spot 2, Clean Opening 2, Clean Closings 2 and 3, Trailers.

Martian Successor Nadesico DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (TV/OVA/Movie) LE - $59.99 - 9/4/12
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-26 of the TV series, the Prince of Darkness movie, and the Gekigangar 3 OVA! (OVA is sub-only.)

While supplies last, customers ordering this limited edition will also receive a free gift with purchase! (Details to be announced.)

Special Features: Interviews with Actors and Staff, "Welcome to Belle Equipe" Documentary, "Nadesico Sorekara" Special, TV Series Clean Opening and Ending, TV Spots, Movie Spots and Trailers, Prince of Darkness Music Video, Previews.

TV & Movie Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, English subtitles.

OVA Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles.

Maria Watches Over Us Season 1 DVD Collection (S) - Litebox - $39.99 - 9/4/12
Quote:
Contains the complete 13-episode first season!

This release includes two separate English subtitle tracks: one with regular dialogue subtitles and a second which retains all Japanese honorifics.

Special Features: Season 1 Specials 1-7, Character Bios, Liner Notes and Trailers.

Rental Magica DVD Collection 1 (S) - Litebox - $39.99 - 8/7/12
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-12 in both broadcast and chronological orders.

While supplies last, customers ordering this collection will also receive a book featuring more than 100 pages of background information about the series and its mythology.

Special Features: Character Bios, Special Promo 1, Commercial Spot 1, Clean Opening 1, Clean Closing 1, Trailers.

Dirty Pair Flash DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) - $39.99 - 7/10/12
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-16.

Special Features: Line Art Gallery, Clean Openings, Clean Endings, U.S. Trailer, Previews.

Boogiepop Phantom DVD Complete TV Series (Hyb) - $29.99 - 6/5/12
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-12.

Special Features: Line Art Gallery, Producer Notes, Character Notes, Music Videos for Opening and Closing Themes, Original Fruits Music Video, Original Boogiepop Music Video, Original Japanese Promo Trailers, English-Language Producer's Commentary.

Dirty Pair: Features DVD Collection (Hyb) (Eden/Nolandia/Flight 005) - $29.99 - 5/1/12
Quote:
This release features two English audio options: the ADV Films dub and the Streamline Pictures dub.

Special Features: Japanese Promotional Trailers, North American Trailer, Previews.

Gasaraki DVD Complete Series (Hyb) - $49.99 - 2/7/12
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-25.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Closings, Behind the Scenes, Trailers.

Dirty Pair OVA Series DVD Collection (Hyb) - $34.99 - 1/3/12
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-10.

Special Features: Clean Opening, Clean Closing, U.S. Trailer, Liner Notes, Previews.

Last edited by WTK on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sailor S

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:02 pm Reply with quote
I'm actually kind of tempted to pick up the Martian Successor Nadesico set. I already own the TV series and movie, but I want the Gekigangar 3 OVA too, so it's a high probability that I'll double dip on this one. Well, that would be like a dip and a half since I would be getting stuff I don't currently have.
Brainchild129

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:30 pm Reply with quote
Oh man, I've been waiting ages for the Nadesco boxset to come out. I want to preorder it right now, but I know I should wait until I get a steadier job. I want to be able to actually pay for it when they start shipping it, after all.
WTK

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:00 pm Reply with quote
The Nadesico LE release also will have this:
Quote:
While supplies last, customers ordering this limited edition will also receive a free gift with purchase! (Details to be announced.)
zawa113

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:38 pm Reply with quote
Oh man, about freakin' time on Nadesico, seeing how it's possibly the only show I can think of that I plan to buy this year (I buy a lot more manga, though depending on what Discotek releases, we shall see, but Nadesico is my only "must buy" so to say). And for coming with the OVA, movie, and a freebie gifty, I think $60 is a reasonable price (Utena set 3 came with a movie and went for $70 and the set was only 13 eps).
Polycell

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:57 pm Reply with quote
Nadesico's been cut down to $35.99. It's excluded from membership discounts, but not coupon discounts nor affiliate commissions.

EDIT(June 16): Not too long after I posted this they added the coupon and affiliate exclusions. Just clarifying since WTK's bump would make this mistaken post visible again.

Last edited by Polycell on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
WTK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:11 am Reply with quote
I didn't post this here from Wednesday.

via TRSI
Quote:
Nozomi Ent. Announces RENTAL MAGICA, Pt. 2 DVD Set for Oct. 2012
Posted on: Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nozomi Entertainment announced a new, value-priced DVD set for RENTAL MAGICA, Pt. 2 will be available on October 2, 2012. The set will offer the remaining 12 episodes of Rental Magica in both “broadcast order,” as seen on Japanese television (and the Japanese DVD release), and “chronological order,” according to the timeline presented in the novels that served as the series’ inspiration. It will be housed in a single DVD keepcase. If you pre-order the Pt. 2 DVD set from RightStuf.com, for a limited time, you will also receive the second of Nozomi's books about the occult mythology in the series as a special gift. (For fans planning to purchase the original two L.E. art box sets, place your orders soon! They won’t be around much longer.) For more information about the series, check out its official site
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 Collection (Litebox) due out on 11/6/12. | TRSI link
Quote:
Contains all 13 episodes of the second season plus season 2 specials 1-6.

This release includes two separate English subtitle tracks: one with regular dialogue subtitles and a second which retains all Japanese honorifics.

Special Features: Liner Notes, Trailers.

Ristorante Paradiso: Complete Collection due out on 11/6/12. | TRSI link
Quote:
While supplies last, customers ordering this set will also receieve a free gift with purchase (details to be announced)!

Contains all 11 episodes!

Special Features: Clean Opening, Clean Ending, TV Commercials, Ristorante Paradiso NOISE Trailers, Backgrounds Gallery, Rome Scenery Gallery, A Guide to Rome, Liner Notes, Original U.S. Trailer.
Vata Raven

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:48 am Reply with quote
Why are they resealing lit-boxes of series that aren't even sold out in the normall editions they put out? To make sure the series doesn't go OOP?
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:14 am Reply with quote
Why are they releasing the litebox releases? It's pretty simple. They are no longer pressing the LE releases (with the chipboard artbox and booklet). They are offering the same disc content with a reduced MSRP to the consumers. This will be cheaper to produce (chipboard artbox + booklet versus litebox; which one is cheaper to do).
potatochobit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:19 pm Reply with quote
i'd like them to release a date for hyakko
not too interested in this re-released stuff
but a new cheaper aria box set would be nice
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:54 am Reply with quote
potatochobit wrote:
i'd like them to release a date for hyakko

It was announced for a targeted spring 2013 release.
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:00 pm Reply with quote
WTK wrote:
The Nadesico LE release also will have this:
Quote:

via TRSI
Quote:
While supplies last, customers ordering this limited edition will also receive two Martian Successor Nadesico magnets!
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:35 pm Reply with quote
Maria Watches Over Us: Season 3 Collection (Litebox) - 255 minutes - $29.99 - 1/8/13
Quote:
Contains all 5 OVAs of the third season.

Special Features: Season 3 Specials 1-5, Character Bios, Art Galleries, Liner Notes, Trailers.
WTK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:50 pm Reply with quote
WTK wrote:
Ristorante Paradiso: Complete Collection due out on 11/6/12. | TRSI link
Quote:
While supplies last, customers ordering this set will also receieve a free gift with purchase (details to be announced)!

Contains all 11 episodes!

Special Features: Clean Opening, Clean Ending, TV Commercials, Ristorante Paradiso NOISE Trailers, Backgrounds Gallery, Rome Scenery Gallery, A Guide to Rome, Liner Notes, Original U.S. Trailer.

via TRSI - While supplies last, customers ordering this set will also receieve a set of Ristorante Paradiso postcards!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page   Next
Page 1 of 19