• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: OreShura Romantic Comedy Light Novels Get Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Absol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:53 am Reply with quote
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Yeeeaaaah!
Sam Murai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:13 am Reply with quote
As generic as is could possibly become, I am genuinely interested in seeing how the story turns out, as it also has the potential to be very good and funny in the right hands.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
enurtsol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 am Reply with quote
As I've said before about this:

This is the type of story where the boy simply puts his foot down (even if he's averse to it).................... and demand it's menage a trois or nothing! Just have the balls for once. Laughing
Chagen46

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:29 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Yūji Yūji's original light novel series follows a boy named Eita Kidō whose childhood friend Chiwa Harusaki is feuding with his girlfriend Masuzu Natsukawa for his affections.

When your plotline can be fully described in one sentence, your plotting is not very good.

Nevermind that this premise is so generic it's painful. It's like they have these LNs on an assembly line--no originality, just cynical look-alike stuff.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:30 am Reply with quote
Quite a lot of shoujo style manga/LN getting adapted into anime recently, hmm.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:36 am Reply with quote
if this is airing in fall, I'm not watching it. Winter, I think I'll watch.

Btw, is this an OVA or TV Anime?
Chagen46

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:39 am Reply with quote
I'g guessing TV anime, the Late-Night Anime style has basically made OVAs obsolete.
-MgZ_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:47 am Reply with quote
Good News! We get to see Masuzu in action Cool
burnpsy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:44 am Reply with quote
Chagen46 wrote:
Quote:
Yūji Yūji's original light novel series follows a boy named Eita Kidō whose childhood friend Chiwa Harusaki is feuding with his girlfriend Masuzu Natsukawa for his affections.

When your plotline can be fully described in one sentence, your plotting is not very good.

Nevermind that this premise is so generic it's painful. It's like they have these LNs on an assembly line--no originality, just cynical look-alike stuff.

Actually, there's a bit more to the story. Of course, the article writers can't be bothered to read everything they report on.
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:01 am Reply with quote
burnpsy wrote:
Chagen46 wrote:
Quote:

Actually, there's a bit more to the story. Of course, the article writers can't be bothered to read everything they report on.

Yeah, the story's a bit more complex than the given description. In fact, if what I've actually read of the story is adapted, that's not even the plot.

I'm going to keep an eye on this one. With a good cast, it could really work well.
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 am Reply with quote
Chagen46 wrote:
Quote:

You realize you could boil down the plot concept of just about anything in any medium down to one or two sentences right?
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:17 am Reply with quote
Well anther harem anime
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:34 pm Reply with quote
Dark Absol wrote:
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Yeeeaaaah!

Not sure if you were thinking the same: "Flashbang warning!" Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1