• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: California's SacAnime to Host Toshio Furukawa, Mai Aizawa

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chao8971

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:36 pm Reply with quote
Toshio Furukawa is a blast to hear from, I got to go to one of his panels at Animazement 2012 and he was great. Talked about his works, his figure collecting, and voice acting in general he was great.

He has worked on a ton of stuff so he has probably worked on something a ton of people have seen. I knew him mostly from his work on Fist of the North Star and One Piece, and as said in the article he is in over 150 works. Anyway go check this guy out if your at the convention.
Ingraman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:14 pm Reply with quote
chao8971 wrote:
Toshio Furukawa is a blast to hear from, I got to go to one of his panels at Animazement 2012 and he was great. Talked about his works, his figure collecting, and voice acting in general he was great.

After reading ANN's article, I might stop by the con on Friday. He's a seiyuu that I'm interested in, and I wouldn't mind having his autograph on more than a few things (pick one? argh! how to decide! ^^; ) Maybe SacAnime, _is_ a real anime con; I've never paid attention to it, and I don't know if they've had other seiyuu that I've been interested in. ^^;;

Quote:
He has worked on a ton of stuff so he has probably worked on something a ton of people have seen. I knew him mostly from his work on Fist of the North Star and One Piece, and as said in the article he is in over 150 works.

I'm a fan of his Shinohara Asuma role in Patlabor.

Quote:
Anyway go check this guy out if your at the convention.

It wouldn't take me too long to drive there. I suppose that I could take light rail, but probably not...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1