• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3's Western Gameplay Videos Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quote
This looks AMAZING
Tylerr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:46 pm Reply with quote
They are a bit late with that, you can find petty much every single character and all info about the game online now.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:37 pm Reply with quote
Tylerr wrote:
They are a bit late with that, you can find petty much every single character and all info about the game online now.

Yeah the whole game has been basically leaked: All the boss battles, The story play-through, Every character basically is shown in a fight and all alternative costumes (except DLC) are also shown, oh and all the new UJ are piled in one long vid.

The only thing not yet available online is the DLC costumes, reviews and obviously the online mode since the servers for the game are not up (It comes out on March 5 so a couple of days left).

If you wish to stay spoiler free completely--I suggest do not search anything storm 3 related on YT or forums because everything is leaked at this point. I've held back on not watching the boss battles to experience it for the 1st time on my big HD tv but I couldn't hold back so I watched like 30 player vs comp matches lol
Son-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:56 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I ended up watching the leaked boss battle videos for the game. Still looking forward to playing it on Tuesday though. I'm liking some of the new gameplay mechanics aside from the ring outs, which I'm hoping is optional.
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:07 pm Reply with quote
Son-kun wrote:
Yeah, I ended up watching the leaked boss battle videos for the game. Still looking forward to playing it on Tuesday though. I'm liking some of the new gameplay mechanics aside from the ring outs, which I'm hoping is optional.

Apparently the ring outs cannot be turned off...I'm on some forums and people who got the game are complaining. Basically like 10 out of the 40 stages have the ring out option incorporated in them, so if you don't like the game mechanic---just manually choose the stage you wanna play in that does not have the ring out (also don't do random stage select online because people will abuse the ring out)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1