• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yowamushi Pedal TV Anime Slated for October

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwiat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 am Reply with quote
yes otaku awsomeness is finally recognized Very Happy
Megiddo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:27 am Reply with quote
Cycling anime? Could be decent. I enjoyed the Nasu short movie set in Andalusia so I could get behind this if it's executed properly.
sepherest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:34 am Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
Cycling anime? Could be decent. I enjoyed the Nasu short movie set in Andalusia so I could get behind this if it's executed properly.

The manga's a lot of fun, my only concern is the animation quality since the series is pretty long. I wouldn't be surprised if the bikes get CG'd depending on how many episodes the anime has. It'd be cool if it doesn't though, it would look awesome if the studio tries to make the animation similar to the style of the manga. With all the speedlines and whatnot.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:35 am Reply with quote
Reminds us of the ol' Golden Boy AMV "Bicycle Race" Laughing
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:42 am Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:

Yeah, I highly doubt it'll be anything like that. I haven't seen it, but I'll bet the better comparison would be with Over Drive.
iamadooddood

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 am Reply with quote
Sepherest wrote:
Megiddo wrote:

The manga's a lot of fun, my only concern is the animation quality since the series is pretty long. I wouldn't be surprised if the bikes get CG'd depending on how many episodes the anime has. It'd be cool if it doesn't though, it would look awesome if the studio tries to make the animation similar to the style of the manga. With all the speedlines and whatnot.

From what I heard the anime's going to be 3 cour.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1