• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Geneon Complete Editions Date Change

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aluria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quote
oo, a box set for Gatekeepers and Gatekeepers 21! I might just buy that, Gatekeepers could've been better but gatekeepers 21 was quite good^^ Nice that they're releasing a boxset with both series contained.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Ichigo77

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quote
Since it was only pushed back a month I am guessing it is probably a production problem or something.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quote
That seems to be happening with a lot of Geneon stuff lately...the DearS set also got bumped back a month into the end of March. Oh well, that means delayed charges on the credit card = continued denial of reality Cool
Randall Miyashiro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:56 am Reply with quote
These two box sets might be the longest lengthwise sets that Geneon has released. They are also amongst the cheapest sets that they have released. Many of their previous 26 episode collections have run in the $100-$200 range. This might be a nice new move on their part despite a minor delay.
Ichigo77

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quote
Randall Miyashiro wrote:
These two box sets might be the longest lengthwise sets that Geneon has released. They are also amongst the cheapest sets that they have released. Many of their previous 26 episode collections have run in the $100-$200 range. This might be a nice new move on their part despite a minor delay.

I just noticed that. Since it is cheaper it probably isn't a single vol box set like Samurai Champloo so does that mean it will be something like an anime legends box set?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1