• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Astro Toy - Nendoroid Isabelle (Shizue)

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asrialys

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Being actively scolded, guilted, and punished for not playing enough is an ugly disclaimer for any videogame to have; it also ensures that when a player stops playing Animal Crossing for a week or two, they do so forever. Game should really drop all that “why don't you call your mother more” crap.

I always found that to be part of its charm, and I've been playing since the GameCube. Although, I never though of it that harshly.

Anyway, I should be checking on the status of my order...
Wooga

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:29 pm Reply with quote
I *want* to get it, however I just paid for the Pit figma, the first I could find for less than 40 shipping included. I got Dark Pit when it came out because I thought it would be the rarer of the two and I could just get normal Pit later. I was wrong. I want to get the Sonic nendoroid first if possible, too. There are like 7 new nendoroids a month, it's hard to keep up!!

She looks cute though. I haven't played Animal Crossing in months, ever since Pokemon came out I haven't had time. If they made a Kicks nendo I'd buy it in a heartbeat though.

Last edited by Wooga on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:22 pm Reply with quote
Huh. Never noticed Shizue had buck teeth.

...I really hope my town hasn't died since I abandoned it, since I was so caught up playing Pokemon X and the Japanese version of Harvest Moon Animal Parade...
Peebs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:24 am Reply with quote
I thought this Nendoroid had come out ages ago. I'd seen images and thought it had sold out so I didn't bother finding out if I could buy it. I like this Nendoroid. And I do find the game itself to be the most high maintenance I've ever played. I gave up on it on Halloween night and haven't been back since then.
luffypirate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:25 pm Reply with quote
My girlfriend and I play Animal Crossing almost every day Smile

Isabelle should be here soon. Got poor man's shipping.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1