• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Updated Broken Blade TV Anime's Ad Aired

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:14 am Reply with quote
Been reading the manga for this. I'm curious to see some of the fights that weren't shown in the movie to be animated.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:00 am Reply with quote
It'd be nice to just have a digest version of all the new scenes so I don't have to watch it all again. Not that I didn't enjoy it, I just don't feel like rewatching any time soon.
kanjineogeo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:41 am Reply with quote
I never watch the movie. I was planning on watching it. But I'll like to wait on the TV version instead.
king 47

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:50 am Reply with quote
I'm glad Yoshihisa Hirano is back, I wouldn't watch the show without his music. I'm hoping the show has the same feeling as the movie series did, they are some of my favorite.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:06 pm Reply with quote
king 47 wrote:
I'm glad Yoshihisa Hirano is back, I wouldn't watch the show without his music. I'm hoping the show has the same feeling as the movie series did, they are some of my favorite.

Yeah, the soundtrack was really good.

I'll be rewatching, looking forward to the new scenes especially. As said in the previous topic the only disappointment is replacing Fate as the OP, the sound of that OP was amazing.
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:54 pm Reply with quote
kanjineogeo wrote:
I never watch the movie. I was planning on watching it. But I'll like to wait on the TV version instead.

I can't see what they are adding. I have the blu ray, its 6 50 minute episodes, roughly 300 minutes. A 12 episode anime would run at 300 minutes as well. It doesn't really sound like they can add anything.
TJ_Kat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:05 am Reply with quote
^^^
I was thinking the same thing. This should have about the same run time as the original version, so if they're adding a bunch of new scenes, what will they be leaving out?
king 47

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:25 pm Reply with quote
DangerMouse wrote:
king 47 wrote:

Yeah, the soundtrack was really good.

I'll be rewatching, looking forward to the new scenes especially. As said in the previous topic the only disappointment is replacing Fate as the OP, the sound of that OP was amazing.

Wait a minute, they're changing the opening? That is sad, I loved fate, I hope the new one isn't horrible.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1