• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Anime's Upcoming Episodes Previewed in Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkmagick
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:11 am Reply with quote
There's a bit of an error in the translation. The scene between Dio and Enyaba is actually from an earlier episode, not a preview of things to come, and in the last bit, Enyaba asks him, not "what are you planning?", but "what are you worried about?" and Dio replies, "The Joestar bloodline." (Basically, "kettou" as in "血統", not "kettou" as in "決闘".)
Lain'sHairline

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:19 am Reply with quote
Darkmagick wrote:
There's a bit of an error in the translation. The scene between Dio and Enyaba is actually from an earlier episode, not a preview of things to come, and in the last bit, Enyaba asks him, not "what are you planning?", but "what are you worried about?" and Dio replies, "The Joestar bloodline." (Basically, "kettou" as in "血統", not "kettou" as in "決闘".)

Ahh cool, makes more sense that way Laughing This is a solid action series imo, of course you can dissect it like everything else but that's silly.
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:41 am Reply with quote
Darkmagick wrote:

Oh dear. I don't watch Jojo, so I really don't know the terminology or characters. Thanks! Fixed.
Alunimus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:09 am Reply with quote
That's promotional video for the episodes of Stardust Crusaders already shown on TV.
patrick.enfield.9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:36 am Reply with quote
Is it possible that you posted the wrong video ? Because This is a promotional video for the first half which already aired. This video is a few months old, no new content shown.

Edit: No wait I get it they reused the old commercial for the bluray/dvd release of the series because at the bottom line of the jojo logo ttheres something written about dvd/bluray xD

However kinda misleading post tho
patrick.enfield.9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:43 am Reply with quote
Quote:

Oh dear. I don't watch Jojo, so I really don't know the terminology or characters. Thanks! Fixed.

NANIIIIIIIIII ?!!!! JoJo is must watch, doesnt matter if girl or guy, this manlyness can be enjoyed even by alien organisms
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:53 am Reply with quote
patrick.enfield.9 wrote:
Quote:

NANIIIIIIIIII ?!!!! JoJo is must watch, doesnt matter if girl or guy, this manlyness can be enjoyed even by alien organisms

Hahaha! Wink I watch 25-30 shows per season, and I can't possibly watch more than that. Jojo's just not my cup of tea. :3
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1