• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Adds Chaika - The Coffin Princess Avenging Battle Sequel Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:35 pm Reply with quote
DAT ADOPTED SISTER ASS!
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:48 pm Reply with quote
More good news from CR today. I expected this but it's still nice to see the confirmation.
Cyclone1993

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:08 pm Reply with quote
Totally expected but they did take a while to reveal it, I was beginning to get a little worried...Now I have something to look forward to for the next 10 weeks!
Crisha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Awesome. Glad to hear the confirmation.

Was there ever any confirmation that CR was covering the 2nd half of Mushishi Zoku? I feel pretty safe assuming they are, but I'd just like the confirmation.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:53 pm Reply with quote
There is. I expected it, but was wondering why Crunchyroll was taking this long announcing it. I am assuming CR is also streaming Apirl is Your Lie, and I have my fingers crossed for SHIROBAKO.

KH91 wrote:
DAT ADOPTED SISTER ASS!

You hadn't noticed that she has a great caboose? I kind of feel sorry for you.
CoreSignal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Yes!, can't wait!
Fam Fan Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Tomorrow can't come soon enough, I've been waiting for this ever since I finished the first season. GO CHAIKA!!
Surrender Artist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:51 pm Reply with quote
Yippee! I had no real doubt that they'd get this since they had the sequel, but that doesn't preclude some glee at seeing it confirmed.

Chaika - The Coffin Princess Avenging Battle is my only 'sure thing' for this season. They did a pretty good job of sewing the first season with things that I wanted to see answered or resolved, I liked the cast, especially Chaika herself, plenty and kept its, shall we say, potentially troublesome elements get out of hand.

Finally, a good reason for Wednesdays!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:51 pm Reply with quote
Surrender Artist wrote:
Chaika - The Coffin Princess Avenging Battle is my only 'sure thing' for this season.

Surely you must also consider Psycho-Pass 2 a sure thing, unless you do not like that genre. The first season was a high quality, very well crafted series.
KH91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:14 pm Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:
DAT ADOPTED SISTER ASS!

You hadn't noticed that she has a great caboose? I kind of feel sorry for you.[/quote]

If thats what you interpreted...interpret it.
kotomikun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:54 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
What truth will be revealed when all the remains have been gathered together?

Perhaps... a shocking one?
Ali07

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:18 am Reply with quote
Surrender Artist wrote:
Chaika - The Coffin Princess Avenging Battle is my only 'sure thing' for this season.

This would be my 2nd 'sure thing' for the season, only because of Log Horizon 2 (not seen the first episode for that one yet). But, I am anticipating Chaika more than LG2. Laughing

The other sequel series, like Psycho Pass 2 and F/SN:UBW, are ones that I've not seen the prequels to. Gotta get around to that soon.

Oh, and I assume that CR isn't showing this in Australia due to Hanabee? They've got the first series up, so I'm guessing they'll get this one. But, maybe it'll be done once the series finishes airing. I think that's how it went with season 1.

And speaking of F/SN:UBW, just saw Hanabee is streaming that one...better hurry up and make me mind up over watching F/Z or not before UBW. Laughing

Last edited by Ali07 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Julliant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:50 am Reply with quote
Oh yea I'm so exc-

Quote:
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region.
Surrender Artist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:35 am Reply with quote
So far as I'm concerned, the hottest thing about the sister is the way she handles that hammer. Mmmm-mmm, dat adopted sister smashin'.

angelmcazares wrote:
Surrender Artist wrote:

Surely you must also consider Psycho-Pass 2 a sure thing, unless you do not like that genre. The first season was a high quality, very well crafted series.

I am most definitely interested I Psycho-Pass 2, but the collector's edition of the first season is still sitting in a drawer as yet unwatched. As such, I'll have to defer paying much attention to its sequel until I've attended to that. There's a fair chance that I'll end up waiting until I see how its home video release shakes out to watch Psycho-Pass 2.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1