• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Heads West for PS4/Vita Next Fall

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikarunu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:40 am Reply with quote
BandaiNamco delivered again, more Japanese games get English release Razz
Catsplay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:49 am Reply with quote
Loving Lost Song, so this is fantastic news. Keep up the good work Namco Bandai!
DuchessBianca

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:25 pm Reply with quote
As a huge fan of the anime and currently released games this is fantastic news! Though as a major fan of the anime's English dub and one who doesn't care for Jpn VA in anime/games its sad and a shame that once again the game won't have an English voice option Sad though I understand why but considering that both games seem to have sold better then expected and Bandai Namco recently released a survey asking if fans would like the option of a dub for future games I was hoping maybe this would be the game to have it but sadly it is not Sad
CaRoss

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:59 pm Reply with quote
This game is looking mighty fine. It seems to be taking what I really liked about Hollow Fragment and tightening it up; making it come across as more of a cross between Shining Resonance, Tales of Zestiria and Hollow Fragment.

I'm also really liking the more RPG options they seem like they're adding with the, what looks like, extremely low levels of the characters. Being able to level them up from a lower level (and not starting at 100 like in HF) is going to be awesome.

Then there's the expansive environments. Hopefully there will be a lot of little things to explore and find, like in HF, rather than the somewhat empty feeling of Lost Song. It will make all of the graphically impressive looking places so worthwhile.

Anyway, I'm overall really pumped for this release. I cannot wait for the localized version to come out already!
GEO9875

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:32 pm Reply with quote
Still no english voices.... this is ridiculous. So much talent in the SAO dub not being used.... Confused
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:42 pm Reply with quote
This looks fantastic.
Panzer Vor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Christine Cabanos as Silica and Sarah Williams as Lisbeth, or I'm not buying. Guess I won't be buying, yet again.
iCards

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:05 am Reply with quote
In the gameplay video Silica looks like she may have gotten taller than what she normally is.
Brian_FTP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:21 am Reply with quote
I somewhat enjoyed Hollow Fragment. I can't get into Lost Song... there's something about the flow of the battle system that just doesn't appeal to me. I look forward to this new game, though.
GoldenPincers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:21 am Reply with quote
iCards wrote:
In the gameplay video Silica looks like she may have gotten taller than what she normally is.

Considering Silica is the youngest character of the group, and Hollow Realization takes place 2 years after the end of Aincrad, she could have gotten taller in that time. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1