• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fairy Tail Gaiden: Rhodonite Spinoff Manga Ends

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:52 am Reply with quote
Wouldnt surprise me if they someday put all this spin-offs in the anime would surely be nice i guess Smile And cant wait for some more news about the main story hope it wont be for too long on hiatus *,*
ETX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:59 am Reply with quote
BlackPoint. wrote:
Wouldnt surprise me if they someday put all this spin-offs in the anime would surely be nice i guess Smile And cant wait for some more news about the main story hope it wont be for too long on hiatus *,*

You'll be waiting another whole year at least, until the main anime comes back.
Snakebit1995

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:26 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Luxus Dreher

I assume this is supposed to be the Masters Grandson.

His name is spelt Laxus Dreyar.
CyberLance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:59 pm Reply with quote
ETX wrote:
BlackPoint. wrote:

You'll be waiting another whole year at least, until the main anime comes back.

Last time the anime when on hiatus we got to wait many months until it was confirmed it was going to return i think but this time it was confirmed right away so i hope that means we dont need to wait a whole year this time.
Really hope we will get news about the new Fairy tail anime soon and get a release date and learn what animation studio its going to use.

Anyway i enjoyed the Gajeel manga Spin-off so cool that we are getting one for Laxus.
Fairy Tail is getting plenty of spin-off mangas and other different stuff so seems that the series is extremely popular in Japan.
Even heard it was getting some kind of live-action show.
I love Fairy Tail and its my second favorite anime and manga ever so i wish it could get the same respect and popularity over here.
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:08 am Reply with quote
Snakebit1995 wrote:
Quote:
Luxus Dreher

I assume this is supposed to be the Masters Grandson.

His name is spelt Laxus Dreyar.

Thanks. We took the name spelling from the listing in our encyclopedia for the first season, but the second season seems to have the spelling you mentioned. It's been fixed in the article.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1