• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Love Live! Sunshine's Aquors, The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls to Perform at Anime Expo

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maria Cadenzavna Eve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:11 pm Reply with quote
You guys might wanna fix the article. It's Aqours, not Aquors.
Also, loving the line-up! A lot of my favourites confirmed so far.
kiminobokuwa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:42 pm Reply with quote
*cries*...gosh darn it.. and I live too far away to ever go...
sirdano1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:45 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
There are more than 190 idols in The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls group. The following members of The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls will perform at Anime Expo: Asami Takano, Haruka Yoshimura, Hiromi Igarashi, Rei Matsuzaki, Tomoyo Kurosawa, and Yuko Iida.

Okay but, which iM@S girls are they?
Kougeru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:46 pm Reply with quote
Aqours can dissolve for all I care. Sunshine was so utterly bland and uninspired. Clearly juts a cash grab anime. Music is alright. CInderella Girls on the other hand was a legitly decent anime and the characters actually have personality. Shame it's only a few but damn, they chose some of the best like Miria and Anzu!

To answer the question above me

Asami Takano= Frederica Miyamoto

Haruka Yoshimura=Mika Jougasaki

Hiromi Igarashi=Anzu Futaba

Rei Matsuzaki=Kirari Moroboshi

Tomoyo Kurosawa=Miria Akagi

Yuko Iida=Kanade Hayami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:28 pm Reply with quote
It would be amazing if Pythagoras idols could get popular enough outside of Japan for a convention to bring any of those groups.

..... though, they're mostly popular seiyuu who are famous for other things. Still, though.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:34 pm Reply with quote
More Aqours is always a good thing. Their singing is fantastic! Smile
kiminobokuwa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:56 pm Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
Aqours can dissolve for all I care. Sunshine was so utterly bland and uninspired. Clearly juts a cash grab anime. Music is alright. CInderella Girls on the other hand was a legitly decent anime and the characters actually have personality. Shame it's only a few but damn, they chose some of the best like Miria and Anzu!

Yuko Iida=Kanade Hayami

Uh, it wasn't a cash grab. What?? But then again, that's my opinon as well. I'm just tired of everyone saying it was a cash grab when..it's not. But...okay.. Rolling Eyes
XerneasYveltal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:47 pm Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:

Yuko Iida=Kanade Hayami

Sunshine isn't exactly a cash grab of bottom-of-the-barrel quality like what you think if you delved deeper.
tentensan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:04 pm Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
Aqours can dissolve for all I care. Sunshine was so utterly bland and uninspired. Clearly juts a cash grab anime. Music is alright. CInderella Girls on the other hand was a legitly decent anime and the characters actually have personality.]

Huh? Wow, you're really salty. Was there any need for that? Rolling Eyes I get hating an anime or franchise and spouting your "opinion" but I don't think all of that was necessary. However, I'll leave you be. You seem to be "confortable" where you are.

Anyways, I'm glad Aqours is coming to AX! I wish I could go but i'm broke as hell and I love way too far away for it. I hope everyone else has a great time though! The line up for the performances there are looking great. First Walkure, now Aqours and even Cinderella Girls! I'm glad all these people are going! Hopefully they even start coming here on a regular basis! That would be amazing. Very Happy
DerekL1963
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:13 pm Reply with quote
Aqours and Cinderella Girls aren't among my favs, but along with WUG - there's a heck of a lot of idols this year.
pagan poor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:22 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
Aqours can dissolve for all I care. Sunshine was so utterly bland and uninspired. Clearly juts a cash grab anime. Music is alright. CInderella Girls on the other hand was a legitly decent anime and the characters actually have personality.

Uh, so the expansion of the Idolm@ster franchise isn't a "cash grab". Oh kay.
Kyosuke_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:39 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:

Okay clearly you're showing your negative biases and letting your true colors fly here, but are you doing this to:
-Troll and incite a reaction?
-Stoke the flames of an idol war?
-State an opinion without fact, just because you can?
-Just hate on something and want to share it?

Who knows. Anyway, why can't you be more mature and let those of us who like Aqours enjoy it? You can enjoy CG, I won't judge you for what you like. But don't give your fandom a bad name by acting like this.
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:45 pm Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:

Yuko Iida=Kanade Hayami

The Cinderella Girls anime was a disaster especially in the second season (The change in tone in the second season was the worst followed by character choices for the main cast which were weak). Love Live Sunshine was decent although it could've been better.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1