• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interview: Natsuko Takahashi

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sahmbahdeh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:09 am Reply with quote
This was a really interesting interview, especially the parts about Crunchyroll becoming more integrated into the anime industry in Japan.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:12 pm Reply with quote
I'm looking forward to URAHARA - sounds fun.
Jose Cruz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Hope crunchyroll gets 20 million subscribers. Then we will have many more series made by them. Also, notice that this is a series produced by a Western company but it is fully Japanese in it's creative elements, so I hope it continues to be that way with Crunchyroll produced shows.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Rika Hue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:19 am Reply with quote
Very interesting interview, looking forward to URAHARA!

What really grabbed me about the Crunchyroll and anime industry part is 'you don't know about them unless you're really into anime' (parahrased). I feel this is relatable to fans as well. If people are into anime enough, they know about Crunchyroll, or at least have heard of them, even if they decide not to use it. I was like that once, but I converted, and I'm really proud of CR right now!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1