• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Arc System Works Reveals World End Syndrome Game for PS4, PS Vita, Switch

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kajunbowser

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:25 pm Reply with quote
Okay, looks like we'll have a game with which we can actually compare the Vita and the Switch sooner than I thought. Granted, it's not a game that seems to be demanding of the hardware at all.
Primus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:17 pm Reply with quote
kajunbowser wrote:
Okay, looks like we'll have a game with which we can actually compare the Vita and the Switch sooner than I thought. Granted, it's not a game that seems to be demanding of the hardware at all.

This is a visual novel. The only difference between the two is going to be from the device's screen resolutions. Vita is lower resolution than Switch.

Outside of sheer curiosity, I don't really see the point in comparing the two. Vita came out in 2011. Switch in 2017. They are effectively two different generations of hardware. 3DS was shamefully close to PSP's specs despite a similar gap in time, but mobile chips have evolved so dramatically from Vita's release that there's not really going to be much of a competition.
KH91

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:42 am Reply with quote
It ain't no World's End Harem, but it looks interesting. A cousin? Can the MC get with her?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1