• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
High School DxD Hero (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:03 pm Reply with quote

High School DxD Hero (TV)

Genres: romance, supernatural
Themes: demons, fanservice

Plot Summary: Issei, and the 2nd years attend a class trip to Kyoto for well-deserved relaxation, leaving the senior and junior class students of the Gremory family behind. However, once there, they fall under attack and must win without Rias or their other powerhouses.
----------------------------------

Fourth season of High School DxD.

Another new High School DxD anime. It's noticable that Passione will be the studio that adapts the show this time.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:49 am Reply with quote
It's here today!

Geez, I'm not used to this new animation style yet. Might take awhile to get used to...
It looks like the fan service is back in full force with the panty shots and boob angles. The TV version was uncensored at least.

Good thing this season didn't waste time introducing trouble already and the characters. Poor Asia. It seems Issei is still trying to do his usual thing with his boosted gear form. I wonder how powerful he can manage to use it for rest of the season.

I'm kinda surprised how serious this episode got though, almost every character had some moment, not just Issei and Rias.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:37 am Reply with quote
Episode 2

Even if it happened differently, I kind of did not feel like there was much to really comment about the first episode. Honestly it has been a bit long, that although I remember enough to know the event was resolved, there was not quite enough to really compare. I totally forget who the second rook was until looking it up now. The second episode felt more new.

And it is like now all the girls are totally ready to get in his pants, as a real fact, it is Issei who has to call it off, and Rias who wants to be the top. The episode otherwise focused on some friendly rivalry of Issei with Rias' cousin, and that the second years will be away on a trip.

But, ED not the same level as first two seasons.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1