• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Release the Spyce Anime's 1st Promo Video Reveals October Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:44 am Reply with quote
I’ll be looking forward to this one. The staff looks interesting for this premise and I’m hoping that Crunchyroll can stream it. What a weird name for the show though, at least in my opinion.
Nachtwandler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:33 am Reply with quote
Directors name is Akira Satou and she is female: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=19289
John Hayabusa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:15 am Reply with quote
spoiler[Yay! Yuru Yuri S4 is here! IT'S JOKE!]

This is shaping up to be wonderful thanks to the staff and creators of Yuru Yuri and Yuuki Yuuna. That love child of Akaza Akari and Takayama Haruka is so cute!
hissatsu01

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:26 am Reply with quote
No real comment on this other than it looks cute, but is it me, or has there been an absolute flood of announcements and trailers this past week? Just seems like way more than usual, regardless of the season.
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:39 am Reply with quote
I am amused there's going to be 2 original anime coming soon starring cute, badass girls being ninjas/thieves.

hissatsu01 wrote:
No real comment on this other than it looks cute, but is it me, or has there been an absolute flood of announcements and trailers this past week? Just seems like way more than usual, regardless of the season.

Anime Japan happened which means lots of anime announcements for this year so far comparable to E3 and video games.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:30 am Reply with quote
hissatsu01 wrote:

The week before up and until the last day of AnimeJapan is perhaps the time of year where we might see the highest amount of such announcements.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:01 pm Reply with quote
I can only assume that such proposals as Spyce Girls, Spyce Jam, Totally Spyce and The Spyce is Right were all deemed unsuitable names for legal reasons.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Usagi-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:13 am Reply with quote
Zin5ki wrote:
I can only assume that such proposals as Spyce Girls, Spyce Jam, Totally Spyce and The Spyce is Right were all deemed unsuitable names for legal reasons.

Don't forget Spycey Wolf.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1