• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Original Guilty Gear to Launch on PS4, Switch, Steam

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-SP-

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:45 am Reply with quote
Every-time I see the word guilty I immediately get excited thinking it's about Guilty Crown, but sadly it't not. Crying or Very sad
MoonPhase1

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:58 am Reply with quote
-SP- wrote:
Every-time I see the word guilty I immediately get excited thinking it's about Guilty Crown, but sadly it't not. Crying or Very sad

Guilty Crown was just an ok Anime, but Guilty Gear is way better(even though it’s not Anime). There is a Guilty Crown Visual Novel game for PC.
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:38 am Reply with quote
I am really surpised, but even more excited to see how Japanese games are getting ported to PC and on Steam, its like the Japanese companies are embracing Computer today.

A long time ago, a number of Japanese games we're mainly released to the console and handheld, and there we're only number of Visual Novels released for PC (many of these VN released on PC had sex scenes, which we're acceptable on PC since the consoles and handhelds we're not allowed VN with sex scenes and that they we're need to be omitted when being ported), and small handful of Doujin games that had we're made with RPG Maker games.

I feel like Japan is overcoming its cultural barrier on this decade. I hope Japanese game companies can release more J-Games for PC, because i am so excited for it!
DTJB

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:07 pm Reply with quote
While this is pretty cool because of its significance to ASW's history, I still think the original Guilty Gear is bad compared to the rest of the franchise.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1