• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interview: The Staff of SAO Alternative Gun Gale Online

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
2017 was a big year for Ms. Kusunoki as an actress.

I think this might have meant to be 2018, not 2017.

Anyway, great interview. It’s interesting to hear Kusunoki not liking her voice. From hearing her performances in 2 different roles this year, I think that it’s really wonderful. I had a lot of fun watching this series and I sincerely hope that it can receive more anime sometime in the future.
Hiroki not Takuya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:18 pm Reply with quote
Really hoping for more GGO! While I loved Clarance's appearance, a little of her goes a long way.so I think the producers made the right call. However, exploring her foibles as a "woman" in the largely male GGO as a side would be a welcome addition to a main arc with LLENN.
Afezeria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:27 am Reply with quote
This anime was really great unlike the main storyline which seems to garnered way too much derpy kids surrounding it and praising Kirito as their lord, and the addition of those strong female characters are just so fun to watch, and oh, they aren't stuck in some harem esque relationship or anything, what a blessing! Not to mention the spoiler[yurirific ending as well which is a sight to behold]. So hoping that this could get a second season or a film debut.
Spike Terra
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:26 pm Reply with quote
Recently finished the first novel and honestly it has my favorite forward to any novel I have ever read. I love Sigsawa's take on the SAO franchise and I think he's a fantastic author
Alternative Ice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Since the first volume of the light novel is out in English right now, will there be a review of it in the future?
HameruIsCool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:14 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Well, I did try to play video games a bit for research and it made me really motion-sick, so I decided to toss out any in-game perspective and just wrote the way I thought the world should be.

Hearing this, I got annoyed because I wanted an outside author to actually give some sort of rhyme and reason to the SAO universe's games.

I'm glad Sigsawa's better at characters though LLENN and Pitohui are easily some of my favorite characters of the year.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1