• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 2nd Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel Anime Film's Full Trailer Previews Aimer's Theme Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:58 pm Reply with quote
I'm sure that Sugiyama has said "Sakura" more often in the Fate Series than in the Naruto series.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:08 pm Reply with quote
I like that Salter artwork. I am kind of curious why they drew her with pretty large breasts, but certainly looks good that way.
ThatMoonGuy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:20 pm Reply with quote
That's the most Kalafina Aimer ever sounded. Wasn't exactly what I expected of the song but it's not bad.
As for the movie, it looks good so far. The trailer looks a lot like the the FZ ending but the CGI hot a lot better.
fantaselion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:40 am Reply with quote
ThatMoonGuy wrote:
That's the most Kalafina Aimer ever sounded. Wasn't exactly what I expected of the song but it's not bad.
As for the movie, it looks good so far. The trailer looks a lot like the the FZ ending but the CGI hot a lot better.

Well of course the CGI is amazing. Its Ufotable Smile
Calsolum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:40 pm Reply with quote
ThatMoonGuy wrote:

Its certainly a different tone and it fits perfectly.
Can't wait for the movie and full version of this song, I hope they make a special vinyl edition or something of it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1