• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: The Outer Guardians Join the Fight in Sailor Moon Universal Studios Japan Attraction

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:20 pm Reply with quote
At this point it feels like the franchise is spending more effort and money on these 4D rides than they are on finishing Sailor Moon Crystal.
Sailor Sedna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:02 pm Reply with quote
The models do look mostly cool, but yeah, what Takato said.
Denys Lalande

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:50 am Reply with quote
Next Step: The OG vs. Bruce the Shark....
NJ_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:35 pm Reply with quote
We kinda joked about this at a certain other forum earlier but imagine if they did a third feature with the Amazoness Quartet for next year and that's where we find out who's voicing who because of the lack of Dream movie adaptation? Rolling Eyes

(For context: Last year's 4D feature had the same voice cast and (lame) composer as in Crystal and this one should be no different)
Sailor Sedna

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:13 pm Reply with quote
NJ_ wrote:
We kinda joked about this at a certain other forum earlier but imagine if they did a third feature with the Amazoness Quartet for next year and that's where we find out who's voicing who because of the lack of Dream movie adaptation? Rolling Eyes

Yeah. Guess the catchphrase of Toei should be "Sharing laziness with the world."

I also mentioned on said other forum I'm thinking of making a doujin crossover/retelling/my own interpretation of the Sailor Moon series, drawing it only with pencil, pens, colored pencils and scanning pages, and I have a feeling I'll be finished with it by the time Toei finally completes Crystal. Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1