• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: ComicFesta Contest Looking for Next Adult Manga Hit, Promises Anime Adaptation

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:21 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Hopefuls can submit 16-page or higher original works in the "teens love," "boys-love," and danseimuke (aimed at male readers) genres. At least four pages of the submitted work must be completed but the rest can be in drafting stages.

So do they accept steamy yuri stories also, or do they fall in "teen love" or danseimuke?
Grimvice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:38 pm Reply with quote
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH.............

So THAT explains why we've been having all those crappy short-form sex anime for the last couple years....
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:08 pm Reply with quote
Oh dear god, they need to do two things: Offer their hentai ONA only (ONA only hentai is a thing now) and second, actually find titles with some excitement in them. The adaptations available now are all really bland and the typical VN, manga, and LN adaptated hentai OVAs that comes out every month are far better.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1