• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
General Manga Questions & References Thread

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:47 pm Reply with quote
A 30th anniversary celebration page of CLAMP hosted on Chinese streaming giant bilibili.

https://www.bilibili.com/blackboard/topic/CLAMP30_web.html (Note: The page has background music)

The page layout and contents are jaw-dropping, breath-taking, and awe-inspiring.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
JustHereToAskThis

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:40 pm Reply with quote
Hello. Dont know if this is the right place to ask but... What in the world happened to the Weekly Oricon Manga sales charts? They just suddenly stopped being posted since March.
narwhalgal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:16 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know if the last 2 manga books of the eternal edition of Sailor Moon could be delayed due to the virus? They are suppose to be released after the summer.
Adzik

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:21 am Reply with quote
My question concerns the D.N. Angel manga. It had been on hiatus since 2005 but back at the beginning of 2008 ANN reported that it was to be continued.

Since then I have heard no further updates from ANN concerning D.N. Angel. However, Wiki has said that there are currently 13 volumes out.

Tokyo Pop only has up to Vol. 11 listed.

And BarnesandNoble says it has D.N. Angel listed but it's currently out of stock.

Hopefully you can tell that I have done my homework trying to research this. But I have been unable to find the answer to a question that has been burning in my mind since 2005.

Does anyone know when Vol. 12 (and the following vol's) will be released here in the U.S.?

Thank you.
ElectroJane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:38 pm Reply with quote
@Adzik

You may have already found your answer elsewhere at this point, but in case not...

Basically, if you want more volumes of D.N.Angel released, you'll need to pester Viz, not Tokyopop.

Tokyopop did originally release what looks like 13 volumes in print, but then Tokyopop left the US manga market for several years. As a result, many manga series, including D.N.Angel, were left with incomplete releases. Eventually, Viz picked up the license and they re-released the 13 volumes Tokyopop released in digital-only form (https://www.viz.com/read/d-n-angel/section/72007/more). Unfortunately, so far Viz hasn't seemed interested in releasing any subsequent volumes, so it's unlikely we'll see the entire D.N.Angel manga in english any time soon, if ever.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 45 of 45