• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Sword Art Online Novel 16

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pedram

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:32 pm Reply with quote
My favorite line of this volume is :
Quote:
“Why…? Because Kirito is mine!”

lol

Other girls all know their place and don't get on Asuna's nerve.
but first time one of them get on her nerve she is ready to put her back in her place xD

My favorite parts of this volume tho, is definitely all the different kind of PoV from all the different enemies and friends.

This was definitely a very enjoyable read for me and the way the story was told made me really feel attached to the world and characters and their fights, the intense feeling of not really knowing if this characters you get attached to gonna die or not is always great.

On a side note, seems like SAO Volume 21 broke a record and become the first ever light novel to become #1 best selling Light novel of first half of 2019, not only in his own Light novel category, but in the general bunko category as well. ( with 242k or so sales )
Source is Oricon.
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Pedram wrote:
Quote:

lol

but first time one of them get on her nerve she is ready to put her back in her place xD

yea! got too page 177 and read that...realized it was 3 in the morning and just couldnt put it down, read through maybe 20 more pages too see how asuna interacted with alice...was a laaate night.
Pedram

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:55 pm Reply with quote
Siegfriedl88 wrote:
Pedram wrote:
Quote:

lol

yea! got too page 177 and read that...realized it was 3 in the morning and just couldnt put it down, read through maybe 20 more pages too see how asuna interacted with alice...was a laaate night.

Yeh xD Asuna is normally kinda reserved and she don't get too lovey dovey to kirito in front of others, it's also the usual norm for Japanese culture.

But due to Alice being there and Asuna wanting to show her position and relationship with kirito, She starting even referring to kirito as "My Kirito" for a while xD

I can't w8 for the anime to reach these parts and see how they do it, specially the PoV change and Wars as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1