• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Adds Thermae Romae, 'Knights of Ramune & 40' Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kicksville

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:52 am Reply with quote
Lamune is an extremely nice surprise. Just a few months ago I was despairing over how the fansubs never got far, since what I saw of it was fun and I wanted to give it another go thanks to its great Super Robot Wars OE representation (I tried to watch 40 & Fire instead which is...not...as good...license it anyway? :D)
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:41 am Reply with quote
Nice. I wanted to watch TR when it first came about but it wasn't on CR and I didn't feel like pirating or paying for another anime service. Glad it's here now.

I'm really loving the love Discotek is showing the site. Like if your anime is dead and nobody is checking for physical copies and haven't been for a long time, it can't hurt imo to have it up streaming. Putting discovery behind a paywall only works for ultimate smash hits with epic buzz or stuff that's still at the height of it's zeitgeist.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1