• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mr Love: Queen's Choice Otome Romance Game Gets TV Anime by MAPPA

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rika Hue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:17 am Reply with quote
{Edit}: I removed your entirely off topic rant. ~ Psycho 101
mistress_kisara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:59 am Reply with quote
Wow, it got an anime that fast and the EN ver of the game just came out a few months ago. I wonder how much material it would cover. The EN version only has up to Chapter 10 translated Surprised
Haru the Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:17 pm Reply with quote
In English, the game is known as Mr. Love Queen's Choice. Despite the name and the English names being different the game is quite fun, similar to Love Nikki just using CG's instead. I am so looking forward to this anime though I am a bit wary because I was expecting to see MC in the commercial. Maybe when the premiere gets closer then the characters will be revealed but so far, I am SO EXCITED
Peebs

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:41 pm Reply with quote
Oh boy. I never imagined the game trailer that makes me feel like burning my phone and salting the earth is getting an anime. And no god voice is gonna get me to watch it. Good for y'all who are into this. The more the better, right?
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:41 pm Reply with quote
Edited the OP and removed some rude and pointless arguing. Just report users people, don't jump in and act just as bad yourself.
SolitaAngel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:13 am Reply with quote
I've been tryjng to look everywhere but i cant seem to find it ;( i saw the game and boy does the game seem good i played a little by that i mean like the wheb yoy click it and the music comes on uwu i loooveee the ost so i webt tk look for it on youtube which was harder than i thought.. ONCE i found it someone also said on the description that theyre gonna do a anime series OAO whichhh im really looking foward to I've been looking everywhere for the relaease date but i cant find anything does anyone know?????
SolitaAngel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:13 am Reply with quote
I've been tryjng to look everywhere but i cant seem to find it ;( i saw the game and boy does the game seem good i played a little by that i mean like the wheb yoy click it and the music comes on uwu i loooveee the ost so i webt tk look for it on youtube which was harder than i thought.. ONCE i found it someone also said on the description that theyre gonna do a anime series OAO whichhh im really looking foward to I've been looking everywhere for the relaease date but i cant find anything does anyone know?????
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1