• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Record of Lodoss War Side-Scrolling Game Launches on Steam Early Access in March

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omiya

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:51 am Reply with quote
No mention that I could find on the youtube page or the linked site for the game about who is composing/arranging the music for the game (which doesn't seem to borrow from any of the Record of Lodoss War OSTs that I have).
Levonr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:40 am Reply with quote
I loved Touhou Luna Nights so Team Ladybug working on a Lodoss game has me very excited. Looks great, although a little too similar. Some sound effects and visual effects seem right from Touhou Luna Nights. Its still early so maybe that will change.
KabaKabaFruit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:07 pm Reply with quote
Could we please just drop the term "Metroidvania"? It's not a very good term to describe these kinds of games and it's not Castlevania crossing over into Metroid or vice-versa. It's honestly embarrassing that even the professional gaming world refers to these types of games as such.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1