• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gintama: The Final Anime Film Is Based on Manga's Finale

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeino

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:02 pm Reply with quote
Bye Bye, Samurai Heart. Your days were numbered and your end anticipated. Still I expect one last major trolling from Sorachi.
cchigu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Gintama has been my favorite franchise for the past decade. Very sad that this is really the "final", no sarcasms. I don't even know if I will find a franchise this lovable in the future. Sure, 3-gatsu no Lion holds the potential to take over it but Gintama was there for me in the hardest of times and no matter how shitty my day was, it still ended up leaving a broad smile on my face. *sigh*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:39 am Reply with quote
cchigu wrote:
Gintama has been my favorite franchise for the past decade. Very sad that this is really the "final", no sarcasms. I don't even know if I will find a franchise this lovable in the future. Sure, 3-gatsu no Lion holds the potential to take over it but Gintama was there for me in the hardest of times and no matter how shitty my day was, it still ended up leaving a broad smile on my face. *sigh*
´
This is it, exactly. Its the end of an era. I may be now a grow ass adult, but Gintama was a anime that could make me sad, and love the amazing fight and serious scenes and put a smile on my face when i was down. Specially love the axpect of putting a smile on my face. It truly will be missed. Im actually sad, but better end it on the right time and terms.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1