• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: A3! Season Autumn & Winter Anime Reveals Updated Staff, October 12 Debut, Winter Troupe Vi

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saeryen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:58 am Reply with quote
YES YES A3

The spring art was cute and the summer arc was really good! I’m excited to see what Part 2 will bring.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
toprak

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:12 pm Reply with quote
What is this? It seemed a fan service anime for women audience Rolling Eyes
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:48 pm Reply with quote
So excited for this season. Autumn is my favorite, but I’ve also recently fallen in love with Winter (not that I didn’t like them before), so I can’t wait to see them animated as well.
Saeryen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:43 pm Reply with quote
Otakuch wrote:
What is this? It seemed a fan service anime for women audience Rolling Eyes

If you mean ecchi, it’s not that at all. It’s based on what’s kind of an otome game (I say “kind of” because I don’t believe there are romance routes, correct me if I’m wrong). It’s basically “cute boys doing cute things.”
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:02 pm Reply with quote
Saeryen wrote:
I don’t believe there are romance routes, correct me if I’m wrong). It’s basically “cute boys doing cute things.”

It’s not a romance game at all. One could argue that it’s not even cute boys doing cute things, but I suppose there is some of that in there. It’s really all about the acting and a lot of found family.
Saeryen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:41 pm Reply with quote
rahzel rose wrote:
Saeryen wrote:
I don’t believe there are romance routes, correct me if I’m wrong). It’s basically “cute boys doing cute things.”

It’s not a romance game at all. One could argue that it’s not even cute boys doing cute things, but I suppose there is some of that in there. It’s really all about the acting and a lot of found family.

Thanks, I don't know much about the game. And yeah, I agree with the found family bit you said.
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:57 pm Reply with quote
Saeryen wrote:
Thanks, I don't know much about the game. And yeah, I agree with the found family bit you said.

I would highly encourage you to give it a try! It's easy to play and the songs are great and it'll give you lots of feelings. Very Happy
MakiharaMeiko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:44 pm Reply with quote
I'm waiting with emotion to see Autumn troup history (my fav troupe) and to see Azuma animated (L)
As a Omi and Azuma stan, I have high hopes in the adaptation~
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1