• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: RetroCrush Adds More City Hunter Anime, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, More

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:33 am Reply with quote
ANN wrote:
The Wonderful Adventures of Nils - February 19

Oh that's neat, thanks Retrocrush TV. Now I can check and see if this is an anime I could put on for my niece(s) and her friends. I know this one will be subtitled, so good for her given her above-average English-reading skill.

Again, thanks Retrocrush for this report.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ZelosZoidberg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:08 am Reply with quote
At the rate they are adding stuff I'm going to have to subscribe to them and I have a pihole.
kwchou1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:12 pm Reply with quote
The article says The Wonderful Adventures of Nils will be shown with an English dub, but neither ANN, MAL, wiki list any dub actors.
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:42 pm Reply with quote
kwchou1 wrote:
The article says The Wonderful Adventures of Nils will be shown with an English dub, but neither ANN, MAL, wiki list any dub actors.

It was never dubbed in English nor it was shown on US or UK TV (I know, I checked). So I'm not sure why the article said Wonderful Adventures of Nils would have a English dub despite it never got one. Even Discotek's SD-BD doesn't have a English dub on there. So I can't explain why ANN made that mistake.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1