• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Udon's Rose of Versailles vol 2+

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricMontreal22

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:41 pm Reply with quote
Has anyone received a physical copy of ROV 2 yet? I know it was postponed (from May I think) do to the pandemic, and I did find one tweet with a photo of someone with a copy that she got in advance, but... I ask because Amazon.com has it listed but not in stock. Amazon.ca says it's temporarily unavailable. I do see Marketplace sellers (a few) but wonder if they even have copies to sell yet. And Udon, on their *awfully* designed site, don't list it at all.

Right now due to everything going on, shipping here to Canada from Amazon.com with books is terribly expensive, so ideally I'd like to get it from amazon.ca or a different cheaper seller. I admit, I took a few months to get the first volume and by that time Amazon.ca (but not com) had it for a full 45% off the cover price--it's since has gone back up quite a bit though, but I don't expect such a discount with later volumes.

I see they have volume 3 still set for two weeks from now--any word about if that date will be kept? (4 is still set for mid October and 5 for December).

Thanks!
EricMontreal22

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:50 am Reply with quote
Well seeing as my earlier post was so popular I thought I'd just piggy back on it for another question. I did get volumes 2 and 3. But now I see the release date on Amazon for Volume 4 has been moved from the end of this month, to July 2021! Surely someone else is buying these? Udon's site is useless--anyone know anything?
R. Kasahara

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:01 pm Reply with quote
Sorry for the late reply, but Right Stuf currently has Vols. 4 and 5 listed for March of 2021 - https://www.rightstufanime.com/search?keywords=rose%20of%20versailles

They also briefly had a July 2021 date for Vol. 4, but then I later got an email from them saying that Vol. 5 would be out in March, so I was very confused. Both of them coming out in March makes a bit more sense.
EricMontreal22

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:46 am Reply with quote
R. Kasahara wrote:
Sorry for the late reply, but Right Stuf currently has Vols. 4 and 5 listed for March of 2021 - https://www.rightstufanime.com/search?keywords=rose%20of%20versailles

They also briefly had a July 2021 date for Vol. 4, but then I later got an email from them saying that Vol. 5 would be out in March, so I was very confused. Both of them coming out in March makes a bit more sense.

Better late than never. Wink I see Rightstuf still lists March dates for both, with 4 coming out next week. However, while Amazon used to list these dates, just in the past week they've pulled both listings... Anyone have any idea what's up? As usual, Udon themselves are no help.

E
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1