• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Cygames Reveals Project GAMM Fantasy Action Console Game With Senran Kagura Director

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Psajdak

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 2:34 am Reply with quote
That art looks great, but I always associate Nan Yaegashi with Kenichiro Takaki.

That being said, somehow I have a feeling that this will end up being very similar to Genshin Impact.
WANNFH

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 3:19 am Reply with quote
Psajdak wrote:
That being said, somehow I have a feeling that this will end up being very similar to Genshin Impact.
Well, the Famitsu screens show musou-type game that closer to Senran Kagura (outside of heavy emphasis on fanservice, which is kinda unusual for Takaki game), but they said it's gonna be a PvP game with multiplayer modes at core.

Either way, that is totally not Genshin, which is emphasized the gameplay on the PvE-type and exploration, in any way.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 2:05 pm Reply with quote
Yeah from the descriptions I've read it seems more like a simplified MOBA than anything else, something like Bloodline Champions. Definitely not going to be anything in the vein of Genshin Impact.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1