• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Spy x Family, Remina, I Had That Same Dream Again, More Nominated for Eisner Awards

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boldulysses

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:48 pm Reply with quote
Shame Vol.4 of Spy X Family wasn't included in the nomination; it's the best one yet. Anya best girl.
R. Kasahara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:31 pm Reply with quote
boldulysses wrote:
Shame Vol.4 of Spy X Family wasn't included in the nomination; it's the best one yet. Anya best girl.

Agreed that it's an excellent volume, but these sorts of awards use release dates as a qualifier, and that one came out too late.

At any rate, I'll be rooting for SPY x FAMILY, even though it seems to be this year's dark horse.
ab2143

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:17 pm Reply with quote
Spy x Family deserves all the love. The ending of chapter 16 put a big smile on my face! Anya bestest girl
CatSword

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:02 am Reply with quote
I'll also be joining the cheers for Spy x Family. It's funny, heartwarming, has a cute dog, action at the right moments - almost everything I could ask for from a shounen manga.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
tywhoppity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:11 am Reply with quote
As much as I like Spy vs Family, Ping Pong holds a special place in my heart. I'll be rooting for Smile, Peco, and Butterfly Joe.
Fluwm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:26 am Reply with quote
Spy x Family definitely deserves all the praise it gets, and then some. Though I am a bit worried that the initial premise will eventually wear thin... let's just say I really hope it sticks the landing, so to speak.

boldulysses wrote:

That was the dog one, right? So far I think each volume has been better than the one that preceded it. Volume 5 just came out, though I've not yet read it.
Sariachan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:41 pm Reply with quote
Cheering for Spy x Family too! ^^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1