• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final Evangelion Film Sets 1st-Day Streaming Record on Amazon in Japan

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlamingFirewire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:29 pm Reply with quote
Also tangentially related - looks like the timer on GKIDS website for their blu ray release of Evangelion TV + Death and Rebirth + End of Evangelion is getting closer... only about 1 day, 13 hours until another announcement from them about the set.

(Doesn't include the Rebuild films atm).

https://store.gkids.com/pages/neon-genesis-evangelion?utm_source=gkids&utm_medium=vanity&utm_campaign=evagkids&utm_id=NGE
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:34 pm Reply with quote
I just watched the movie today and it was an incredible film and the perfect way to end the franchise. It's hard to believe Evangelion is all over (aside from those side stories Anno teased).
Arbalisk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:28 pm Reply with quote
I still hope it gets a theatrical release here in the States for an IMAX screening
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:13 am Reply with quote
FlamingFirewire wrote:
Also tangentially related - looks like the timer on GKIDS website for their blu ray release of Evangelion TV + Death and Rebirth + End of Evangelion is getting closer... only about 1 day, 13 hours until another announcement from them about the set.

https://store.gkids.com/pages/neon-genesis-evangelion?utm_source=gkids&utm_medium=vanity&utm_campaign=evagkids&utm_id=NGE
It's weird that there is a five hour time difference between theirs and Anime Limited site
John Thacker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:41 am Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
FlamingFirewire wrote:

It's weird that there is a five hour time difference between theirs and Anime Limited site

Five hour time difference between the US Eastern Daylight Time and British Summer Time, and a US and British company, I reckon.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1