• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Streams Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Arc Anime's English Dub

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akane Mizuno

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:13 pm Reply with quote
Yes it's not airing on Adult Swim Smile I can now enjoy the episodes with out any edits and listen to LiSA's new songs in full. Also as I live in the UK I can watch it legally when it airs rather than have to wait a year
KitKat1721

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Probably best that the Mugen Train episodes are dropped in a batch, especially since they don't have to wait to air on Toonami or anything. There's no reason now to release them weekly, and dub watchers can move on to the Entertainment District arc a bit more quickly. The Mugen Train eps as a whole probably didn't require as much time to work on by re-using assets from the movie so I'm not surprised.
Ak Animax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:29 am Reply with quote
I am so Glad Surprised theirs atleast the dub will be legally available for the people outside USA for English speaking Countries'/ who watches this show in dub have not to face TOONAMI Exclusivity/ it's also surprising( could this also applies for the rest of the arc )
But However It Seems like there's No Toonami exclusivity for Demon Slayer Season 2 First 7 episodes
Ak Animax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:31 am Reply with quote
Akane Mizuno wrote:
Yes it's not airing on Adult Swim Smile I can now enjoy the episodes with out any edits and listen to LiSA's new songs in full. Also as I live in the UK I can watch it legally when it airs rather than have to wait a year
Yeah we feel same as
People outside USA suffer because of this Toonami exclusivity!!
Scion Drake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:07 pm Reply with quote
Akane Mizuno wrote:

What edits, do you mean the shortened OP's? That is such a minor thing all things considered.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1