• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Chi's Sweet Home Kitten Anime's Ad Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Empathy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quote
That was really kyoot! I can't wait to see it. Smile
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quote
Wow, despite the family friendly appeal to this show, I actually might give this series a try. I wonder what date this series premires?
bleuster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quote
I love cat-tales.

I just hope this one has a happier ending than my experience in caring for cats in this dog-eat-dog world I live in.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Talon87

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quote
Highly recommended for students of Japanese since Chi's dialogue is readily accessible to beginner students and the human mom and dad's dialogue is well-suited to intermediate students, i.e. this is a great anime to watch raw if you're learning Japanese. Each episode's only 3 minutes long, which makes me sad to read that there are only five episodes planned since I've already gotten through the first three. Crying or Very sad

Does anybody know if the manga is, *cough*, longer? I'd like to import this but not if it's only 154 pages long as ANN's page on the manga claims. (The S&H would end up costing more than the book itself!)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1