• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Breaking News: "Bleach Live Action Movie To be Set in Japan"

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kdmccaskill

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:46 am Reply with quote
The screenwriter of the U.S. adaptation of Bleach answered some questions and concerns

“I’m currently working on ‘Bleach’ and the idea is to set it in Japan and really be respectful to the source material. It’s an amazing story. I’ve been shorthanding it as an ‘action-adventure Sixth Sense,’ but obviously on a bigger canvas than that. So I’m incredibly excited about that. It’s a good one.“

Full article at link

http://m.latino-review.com/2012/04/02/wrath-titans-screenwriter-updates-jonny-quest-bleach-adaptations/
ArsenicSteel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:15 am Reply with quote
Wow a company using DragonBall Evolution as an example of what not to do when adapting manga to Live-Action. What is this world coming to.
Zac
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:26 am Reply with quote
In the future, please send news tips to [email protected]. This forum is for feedback on Anime News Network articles.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1