• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Lollipop Chainsaw's Boss, Live-Action Juliet Promos Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
V1046-R

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:13 pm Reply with quote
I have been interested in this game, but lately rethinking it after seeing the trend of latest promos. Makes me wonder if if it will suck when promos are all about pandering to dudes with bimbos.

I am a guy that loves the ladies, but unless I see great reviews of the game itself, they can advertise with naked supermodels & I still won't buy it.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:59 pm Reply with quote
V1046-R wrote:
I have been interested in this game, but lately rethinking it after seeing the trend of latest promos. Makes me wonder if if it will suck when promos are all about pandering to dudes with bimbos.

I am a guy that loves the ladies, but unless I see great reviews of the game itself, they can advertise with naked supermodels & I still won't buy it.

Didn't hurt Neptunia any. They made sequels. Laughing
V1046-R

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:55 pm Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
V1046-R wrote:

Didn't hurt Neptunia any. They made sequels. Laughing

That one is definately not my kind of game - I actually played some of the first one & thought it was the dumbest thing ever. The story & dialog sounded like it was written by a twelve year old gamer geek.
Sunday Silence

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:35 pm Reply with quote
That PV was all sorts of confusing. I thought you were allowed to film out in the streets without getting the permission of passerbys?

Also, why get a model from the USA and from Japan and bring them to one side of the Pacific Rim? Thought the idea was to keep one in Japan and one in the USA?
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:27 am Reply with quote
Sunday Silence wrote:

Also, why get a model from the USA and from Japan and bring them to one side of the Pacific Rim? Thought the idea was to keep one in Japan and one in the USA?

Japanese have a great appreciation for any lady who tries? Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1