• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shinobido Imashime 2!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LondinCalling

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quote
Dear Shinobido Imashime fans,

I am trying to get a Shinobido game made. I am doing this by making a petition and having its fans sign. Once it has collected one hundred thousand signatures, then I will send it to Spike so they will realize how many Shinobido fans there really are. Chances are the fact that they were unable to pick up a North American publisher is what scared Spike away from commissioning the development of a sequel but we cannot let this hold the franchise hostage.

The director of Tenchu 4 stated that if enough fans make their case known, then maybe Spike would consider continuing the Shinobido franchise but it will take our efforts to make our case known.

Down below you will see a link to the petition for you to sign. And if you aren't familiar with the Shinobido Imashime franchise, attached is a link to the same footage that got me interested before I went and got my hands on a copy myself. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Thank You,
Stillbirth

Petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/shinoma1/petition.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXBlSR6_6sI
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quote
Sorry, this forum is only for threads relating to news articles and columns, not self-serving petitions that probably won't even work. But good luck, anyway.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1