Forum - View topic
INTEREST: [email protected] Shiny Festa Revealed for PSP in 3 Versions




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ninjapet



Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 1517
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 am Reply with quote
> anime cut scenes, pv style scenes
> models are most likely rendered from the G4U! games
> everyone onstage, plus idol bands

SCAMCO TAKE MY MONEY

Man this is a step up from SP, the graphics look really nice for a PSP game. Also interesting fact, the way they split everyone up makes it so not one game has a full group for Project Fairy or RK.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
superdry



Joined: 07 Jan 2012
Posts: 1309
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:45 am Reply with quote
ninjapet wrote:

Man this is a step up from SP, the graphics look really nice for a PSP game.


Like how [email protected] was a step up from [email protected] It really looks like that's what Bamco is using. The cel-shading looks good on the PSP from those pictures.

Quote:

Also interesting fact, the way they split everyone up makes it so not one game has a full group for Project Fairy or RK.


Judging from the split, they are definitely shipping characters together (likely from the anime). Haruka x Chihaya, Iori x Yayoi, Miki x Makato x Yukiho. They definitely could have kept one of the groups together though..oh well.

I'm just super psyched for this - will buy all three when it comes out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AnimeDuelist15



Joined: 07 Jun 2009
Posts: 181
Location: USA
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:25 pm Reply with quote
If I pick one up, I will get [email protected] Shiny Festa: Funky Note. Because I love my Ami, Mami, and Iori.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mewpudding101
Industry Insider


Joined: 07 Apr 2009
Posts: 2091
Location: Tokyo, Japan
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:08 pm Reply with quote
ninjapet wrote:
> anime cut scenes, pv style scenes
> models are most likely rendered from the G4U! games
> everyone onstage, plus idol bands

SCAMCO TAKE MY MONEY

Man this is a step up from SP, the graphics look really nice for a PSP game. Also interesting fact, the way they split everyone up makes it so not one game has a full group for Project Fairy or RK.


AGREED. JUST TAKE MY MONEY!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group