• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Project X Zone's 10-Minute Promo Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:13 pm Reply with quote
Another awesome game that will never see an english release Sad
chao8971

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:22 pm Reply with quote
I really wish this would get a release in America, this looks like a great RPG that would be right up my alley.

I doubt it will get out over here since a ton of the characters in this have never really hit it big in the US, but I can hope.
Son Gokou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:43 pm Reply with quote
Really reminds me of Namco x Capcom. Even though not a big fan of srpgs, as I've liked NxC before, this looks good.
TitanXL

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:31 pm Reply with quote
I love watching videos of games that will never come out here.

Incidentally, it's also the first big crossover game Capcom put X and Zero in, and it wont come out in the US. I bet fanboys are going crazy after the whole MvC3 and SFvT drama and realizing this is the game that has it and they wont get.

I'm more interested in Ulala though. I miss that game series. She was awesome.
superdry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:38 pm Reply with quote
I'll probably pick up the game even though I can't play it since it's pretty awesome (I do own a Japanese 3DS, but my Japanese is nowhere near good enough to play a game like this).

Also, if anyone cares this is what the first print is bundled with - http://andriasang.com/con1pg/pxz_box_and_trailer/
Son Gokou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:43 am Reply with quote
TitanXL wrote:

Incidentally, it's also the first big crossover game Capcom put X and Zero in, and it wont come out in the US. I bet fanboys are going crazy after the whole MvC3 and SFvT drama and realizing this is the game that has it and they wont get.

Which is kind of ironic given that Namco Bandai not Capcom who published this. And in NxC it was Volnutt/Trigger, Roll Caskett and Tron Bonne.

Too bad it's on 3ds, of course given that Monolith Soft is what I know Nintendo exclusives nowadays. But they did released Namco x Capcom on PS2 before.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1