Forum - View topic
NEWS: 2006 Haruhi's 1st Episode is Listed as 1st of 2009 Run


Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tudza



Joined: 09 Jun 2003
Posts: 17
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quote
Fine, just tell us FOR CERTAIN! when we can expect NEW! episodes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fighterholic



Joined: 28 Sep 2005
Posts: 9193
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quote
They most certainly love to tease, don't they? First they say one thing about the series, and then they're saying something else. If only they could make up their minds about things people probably wouldn't get all upset over being betrayed by KyoAni and whoever else is trying to run things to get Haruhi back up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
zanarkand princess



Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 1484
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quote
I'm not the only one who's going to check just to make sure they don't have something up their sleeves right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tudza



Joined: 09 Jun 2003
Posts: 17
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quote
I too briefly thought, "Maybe they will be really sneaky and show new episodes even though they claim they are just reshowing the old ones." I think this is very unlikely. Just another symptom of the "I want more Haruhi" sickness.

It is also unlikely that they will air the old shows with the new ones secretly melded into them such that the two streams can only be split with the secret "Haruhi Key" to be supplied to all true believers when the mother ship arrives.

Still, it could happen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nick0991



Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 22
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quote
Stop trolling us Kadakowa and Kyonai...and im guessing Bang Zoom will do the same with the dub when ever the hell that's gonna come out, which i hope cause I loved the cast and it was a spectacular dub. Oh well i guess we will just have to play the waiting game now. *grabs pitch fork and tickets for Japan* Hows coming with? *holds out pitch forks and torches*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sailorsean





PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quote
Oh yea, I heard about this so-called *renewed* Haruhi Suzumiya series, supposedly (I heard from another site) that this so-call *renewed* new series is actually the first season but with NEW ANIMATION! Basically from what it sounds from my viewpoint, is that they are re-airing the first season but with some changes, (By adding Newly Animated Sequences not showed in it's first broadcast!) From what I believe, it's going to follow the novels more closely. (There not gonna air it with random episodes again, but instead they are going to air it with the right chronological episode airing.) This info from what I've heard is from last November's Newtype... Tho I'm not certain, if this information is correct or not... Tho if I'm right, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya will re-air with it's *renewed* version, and The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya will air either in July or October of this year, But I think it's July hole-heartily, But if anyone could give a heads up tho if you can back me up on this, then please do!
Back to top
ClocktowerKyon



Joined: 21 Mar 2009
Posts: 36
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quote
sailorsean wrote:
Oh yea, I heard about this so-called *renewed* Haruhi Suzumiya series, supposedly (I heard from another site) that this so-call *renewed* new series is actually the first season but with NEW ANIMATION! Basically from what it sounds from my viewpoint, is that they are re-airing the first season but with some changes, (By adding Newly Animated Sequences not showed in it's first broadcast!) From what I believe, it's going to follow the novels more closely. (There not gonna air it with random episodes again, but instead they are going to air it with the right chronological episode airing.) This info from what I've heard is from last November's Newtype... Tho I'm not certain, if this information is correct or not... Tho if I'm right, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya will re-air with it's *renewed* version, and The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya will air either in July or October of this year, But I think it's July hole-heartily, But if anyone could give a heads up tho if you can back me up on this, then please do!


The first episode is The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Episode 00, or the elenth episode in chronological order.

It's going to have the original airing order.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor


Joined: 04 Oct 2002
Posts: 2143
Location: Springfield, MO
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quote
ClocktowerKyon wrote:

The first episode is The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Episode 00, or the elenth episode in chronological order.

It's going to have the original airing order.


Well, it was still the first episode in the DVD release, which followed chronological order otherwise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
neocloud9



Joined: 06 Oct 2008
Posts: 1178
Location: Atlanta, GA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quote
I keep thinking they're pulling our legs... Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RedHotFunk



Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 67
Location: Ontario
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quote
Dunno, might be a reairing but I think it's significant in that. I mean, for all you know, by the end of the season they could probably slap in an exact date for season 2.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sailorsean





PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quote
There are some rumors on 2 ch that Haruhi might air with a mix of old and new episodes... Confused But it still wouldn't make any sence on to why Kadokawa would not say ANYTHING
Back to top
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor


Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Posts: 9892
Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan, ROC
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 am Reply with quote
sailorsean wrote:
There are some rumors on 2 ch that Haruhi might air with a mix of old and new episodes... Confused

Moon Phase Comments just reported that TV Saitama has listed 28 episodes for this "rerun." More confirmation pending.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
sailorsean





PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:45 am Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
sailorsean wrote:
There are some rumors on 2 ch that Haruhi might air with a mix of old and new episodes... Confused

Moon Phase Comments just reported that TV Saitama has listed 28 episodes for this "rerun." More confirmation pending.


Oh wow. That was unexpected! Surprised Haruhi Fans Plzz don't give up hope!!!
Back to top
bayoab



Joined: 06 Oct 2004
Posts: 831
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 am Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
sailorsean wrote:
There are some rumors on 2 ch that Haruhi might air with a mix of old and new episodes... Confused

Moon Phase Comments just reported that TV Saitama has listed 28 episodes for this "rerun." More confirmation pending.

Nanamibeya (Sometimes NSFW) claims that tvk and chiba-tv were both called and both responded effectively "We can't tell you how many episodes but there is more than 1 cour reserved". (Note that it doesn't explicitly say the 2nd cour is Haruhi too, but there is a 2nd cour as if there is a new production.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ConanSan



Joined: 13 Jun 2007
Posts: 1818
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 am Reply with quote
Oh, I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the DRAGONBALL KAI That's realy happening.

Kyoani, untill such a time as you prove yourselves to be not a buch of finger-up-arse guys, your going to be downed out by DBK.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group